Lead Interaction Design
Handmade is looking to expand the team with an experienced Lead Interaction Design who can bring teams to new heights utilizing a strong skill set in digital/physical product design.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in digital interaction design, a solid understanding of the physical part of product design and experience in leading teams, while still taking on a significant part of the hands-on design and prototyping work.
You, in a nutshell
- Have at least 10+ years of experience in designing both digital and physical interactions
- Are exceptionally good at generating, sketching and conveying original product ideas
- Learn fast and are intrinsically motivated to keep growing
- Can eloquently communicate to international audiences
- Have experience collaborating with Fortune 100 companies and their advanced product teams
What you get in return
- Work on diverse & groundbreaking product design for the world’s most forward-looking brands
- In a varied team of highly skilled problem solvers & creators
- With the necessary tools and resources at your disposal to get the job done
- In a vibrant, international city, bursting with culture, art and diversity